Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sitting pretty

Well I survived to tell the tale and am now sitting on comfy cushions instead of saggy ones. The covers aren't perfect but they make getting up and down so much easier for my legs so it was a worthwhile exercise.



Anyone planning a bit of al fresco dining this summer. Just heard that the forecasters are saying we are going to have one of the hottest summers ever - yeh right! but we can hope. Just in case they are right, these place mats will be the ideal thing. Nice summer colours and a natty little pocket to stop your napkin blowing away.
 
 
Well Creative Crewe are attending the Virgin pop-up shops on Crewe Railway Station for the next 4 days so come along and support us and find a present for Mothers Day. I had mine this morning, the most beautiful bouquet of roses from my son Thomas. Made me cry they are so lovely.
 
 
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment